Contractor and employee onboarding made easy
The Fleet Office Inducted Program is an online contractor and employee induction tool that simplifies the process of OH&S content and company policy delivery.
The simple to use management portal and inductee workflow provides companies with effective tools to centralise induction processes and remove the administrative burden from onsite engineers and staff.
Providing new and vital information digitally and remotely before a contractor or new employee begins work not only saves valuable time and money but also allows the new information and content to be processed in a more relaxed environment.
Why Inducted from The Fleet Office?
Our feature-rich induction platform provides:
- Simple to use Admin and User portals requiring no IT expertise
- Custom configuration of company and site or function-specific induction processes
- Company branding (logo and colours)
- Share company policy information and video from a central location
- Create configurable questionnaires to validate information retention
- Administrators and nominated personnel notified of expiring licenses and tickets
- Easily monitor, view and report on all inducted employees and contractors
- Filter by licences, certifications or qualifications
- Filter by site/location
- Monitor renewal/expiry dates of mandatory permits, tickets or licences
- Push company update and policy changes to all staff from a central platform