Our tracking devices are durable and built to last
We supply and install a range of GPS tracking devices to suit your fleet vehicles Australia wide. All of our devices come with a 3 year warranty. If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 110 248. Download our fact sheets with pricing to find out more information.
Light Vehicle Tracking
The TFO Light vehicle tracker is a low cost rapid fit solution
- The device can be plugged into any vehicle’s OBD2 port manufactured after 1996, in seconds.
- Reports on harsh driving events and impacts which can be adjusted to suit your application.
- Connects directly to the vehicles on board computer to enable large amounts of data to be obtained.
Plant & Equipment Tracking
This tracker has been made with durability and easy fitting in mind.
Designed and assembled here in Australia it has proven itself across fleets nationwide with a wider range of applications from typical construction equipment to mining and even dredging.
- The device programming can be changed remotely to suit a change in reporting requirements.
- The device has an inbuilt backup power source and contains a 3 axis accelerometer.
- Identify working vs idling on static objects such as excavators as the device measures the slew action.
- The device is completely expandable, with multiple inputs and outputs. We can read from ancillary equipment or components and control other actions such as remote shut off or internal alarms.
Easy fit, low cost, versatile tracker
The Universal Tracker is a robust, affordable device for measuring driver behaviour and vehicle impacts without complicated fittings.
- Features a triple-axis accelerometer.
- Detects motion sensing, hard braking, aggressive acceleration or vehicle impacts.
- Internal or external antenna options enable device to be mounted anywhere.
- Easy, inexpensive installations.
- Includes battery backup.
- Multiple inputs and outputs.
- Automatic ‘over-the-air’ configuration and automatic post-installation upgrades.
- Monitor unit health status to identify issues early on.
- High sensitivity GPS.
- Can fit to older equipment and create CANBUS monitoring network
- Full fleet features: cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and satellite connectivity
- Plus triple-axis accelerometer that detects and acts on hard braking, aggressive acceleration or vehicle impacts.
- Optional heavy duty or light duty vehicle engine computer interfaces
- The engine control unit interface reads and transmits performance data eg engine temperature along with fault codes
- Monitors vehicle operating environment
- Responds instantly to motion, location, geo-zone crossings and custom parameters
Monitor the essential elements of driver behaviour.
- Identifies drivers individually by key fob.
- Identifies and reports on speeding (gazetted speed limits).
- Notifies if the vehicle is used without swiping in.
- Identifies if a driver does not use a seatbelt.
- Identifies and reports harsh driving events and impact/ collisions (all separately identified “Harsh left turn” etc.).
- Identifies a vehicle rollover or tilt event +90 degrees.
- Includes a duress button which immediately notifies the Fleet Team.
- Manages fatigue by warning when a fatigue limit is approaching and alerts the driver and management if a fatigue limit is breached.
- If required, the device can be upgraded to read engine data including high revs.
Battery Tracker II
Easy fit, long life and no maintenance
The Battery Tracker II is a low-profile, rugged 2G or 3G tracking device designed for non-powered assets such as tracking containers, trailers, skip bins and other assets where super-long battery life is required. The difference between the two battery powered devices is the battery life and size.
- Battery life up to 5 years.
- Two-way communication updatable ‘over-the-air.
- Operates in ultra-low power modes.
- Withstands extreme climates.
- Easy to mount (can be cable tied or screwed in).
- Uses C-cell size batteries.
- 3 axis accelerometer to detect extreme G-Force events.
The Fleet Office Tilt Kit is all about safety.
Rollovers occur frequently and are a major hazard on many items of plant and equipment. To prevent this the tilt kit constantly tells the operator the angle at which he is operating and alarms when they may be in danger of tipping over.
- Our tilt kit consists of a highly accurate sensor and a LED dual axis operating display.
- The tilt kit comes with the option of fitting to existing telematics, or can be fitted to operate independently.
- The tilt sensor display constantly indicates the angle at which the equipment is operating, and sends an alarm when a threshold is crossed (programmable).
- Through the telematics unit we can then alert management.
- Optional programming to lock out functions (Such as Hoist on tippers and dump trucks).