- In order to find out how your well your fleet has been performing you will need to click on the Utilisation icon located at the top of the interface.
- A table including all of your assets will appear unless you specify in the filtering table which type, subtype, division or site you wish to search.
- You will need to include the period of time you would like in order to advance your search even further.
- Ensure that you click refresh anytime you change the filtering information.
- This page reveals statistics and a bar graph highlighting valuable utilisation data captured from the in-vehicle device. It creates a visual so that you can see quickly vehicles in the fleet which have been excessively idling represented in orange compared with working time represented in green.
- In order to view an asset’s utilisation in greater detail, click on the Asset/Fleet ID to see a day-by-day breakdown of how the asset was used over a period of time.
- Click on the Utilisation icon located at the top of the screen
- All of your assets Utilisation (work time/idle time) will be shown here in order of highest run time
- You are able to order the results by clicking on the title of that particular heading so the column is listed from highest to lowest.
- Last position in period – The job site/location where it finished work
- Idle hours – When the machine is left without the engine running but not working
- Work hours – Time when the machine is working
- Run time – Complete time the engine is on
- Expected run time – Industry standard for equipment type
- Working utilisation – How well the machine is being utilised against industry standard as a percentage
- Running utilisation – How well the machine is being utilised.
- Efficiency – Is a percentage of hours worked against idle hours
Asset Utilisation in Detail
If you would like to view a breakdown of the utilisation from only one asset, from the Utilisation page use the filtering table to advance your search and press Refresh. Then click on the Asset/Fleet ID to view driver details and a history of the vehicles utilisation will appear over the Period selected. The utilisation data will provide a daily breakdown showing when the vehicle was used, working time represented in green and the time the vehicle was idling (orange).