- When you log on to Fleet Track the first page (Tracking) shows you an overview of all of your assets. By hovering over any of your asset icons you can see the date, time, speed and heading of the asset.
- The map allows you to Zoom in and out, scroll around and easily switch to satelite view.
- On this page and all other related pages you have the option of filtering for specific vehicle groups/types by using the easy-to-use filter menu. The results from your filter will be displayed on a table directly below the filter menu with quick links to show tracking in detail (view map button) or a summary of recent trips made by that machine (view trips button).
- Anytime you re-enter information or change the field options, you need to press refresh.
- You are able to select how often you would like the map refreshed by clicking on the frequency in 5 minute intervals you would like eg every 5 minutes, 10 minutes etc. You will find this button located at the top right hand corner of the map.
- To get specific details on an asset you can click on the icon on the map, click on the Asset/Fleet ID in the table, or click on the small map button on the table. This will take you to the asset tracking in detail screen.
- On the tracking page, click on the vehicle’s Asset or Fleet ID to view the speed graph
- Enter in the dates you wish to search and click refresh.
- Hover the mouse over the line graph line to see the speed at which the vehicle was travelling. The x-axis indicates either the time if over the course of one day or shows the dates in kilometer per hour the vehicle was travelling. The y-axis indicates the speed in kilometres per hour the vehicle was travelling.
- You are able to click on the line graph to see the exact location on the map where the speed was reached (a red circle will appear).
Check the routes travelled
- From the tracking page, select the Asset/Fleet ID and click refresh
- Enter in the dates you wish to search travel history for and click refresh
- Zoom in on the map so that you can see arrows appear.
- If the arrow is green, it means it normal range speed, amber means it was idling and red is speeding.
- If you click on a specific coloured arrow, you will be able see date, time, speed and location of the vehicle.
Odometer reading & Running hours
- On the tracking page, select the vehicle’s Asset or Fleet ID to view the odometer & running hours counter located below the speed graph.
- Enter in the dates on the calendar you wish to search and click refresh.
- The odometer reading and running hours shows a counter from the start to the finish date. The difference between the two is shown under the Period column.