The Fleet Office IVMS system has been designed to monitor the essential elements of driver behaviour, whilst still maintain the fast and easy fit.
- Identifies drivers individually by key fob.
- Notifies if the vehicle is used without swiping in.
- Identifies if a driver does not use a seatbelt.
- Identifies a vehicle rollover or tilt event +90 degrees.
- Identifies and reports on speeding (gazetted speed limits).
- Includes a duress button which immediately notifies the Fleet Team.
- Manages fatigue by warning when a fatigue limit is approaching and alerts the driver and management if a fatigue limit is breached.
- Identifies and reports harsh driving events and impact/collisions (all separately identified “Harsh left turn” etc.).
- If required, the device can be upgraded to read engine data including high revs.